Here is Reflection-A Poem






When I look my reflection at the mirror

It made me just to think for a moment

Not because of the reason that I’m lost

The reason that hurt me is I’m changed.



Life is certainly a big journey

Where time passes and scenes changes

We keep running every day

There’s no time even to look at our own self.



At the cost of our precious eyes

We keep buying the valuable paintings

Is it really valuable, we don’t know?

Is it really worthy, only God knows!



I’m wandering at this barren land

A land where truth has no place

And effort has no value

I am wandering all alone, in search of so called truth.



Unless our heart gets comprehend

All the treasures in this world have no worth.

When we carry the message of true love

The world will mean everything to all of us.

                                         A Poem by Ayubkhan.U